Switch to desktop site
Mark S. Davidson
- University of Michigan (B.A. 1978)
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D. 1982).
- Past Chair of the Chicago Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Past Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Committee on Immigration and Nationality Law
- Past Executive Board Member of the Chicago Chapter of AILA
- Named among the top immigration attorneys in the State of Illinois in the Super Lawyers – Corporate Counsel Edition
- Named among the leading corporate immigration attorneys in the State of Illinois by Who’s Who Legal: Illinois
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (1995)
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar (1982)
Mr. Davidson has appeared as a speaker at national and professional seminars including AILA conferences, universities and community forums. He co-organized the Midwest Chapter’s AILA Conferences in 2004 and 2008; organized Chicago AILA Chapter Labor Certification Seminar in 2002; and has has spoken as a panelist at the national AILA Annual Conferences on issues related to asylum in 2002 and 2007.
He is currently co-chairman of the Litigation Roundtable in Chicago for 2015-2016. He represents individuals with regard to a wide variety of issues as well as many domestic and international corporations in matters before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Contact Mark Davidson
Send this article to a friend